Friday, March 23, 2012

Days go by quicker.

Well, the Countdown is now at about 139 days. Wow. It is coming all too quick. I still need to do my EFMP appointment so I can get on Bryce's orders. The weeks are few. Only about 19 left. I am so excited to live in Germany, even if we are on a base, but it will definitely be rough leaving Colorado Springs. I have always hoped to leave and see somewhere new, I can't believe it will be a different country. With The end of February being a rocky time with the passing of one of the greatest man, my grandfather, everything seems to be in a fuzzy blur. I know that I can't leave my dreams and my future in hindsight just so I don't have to fear missing a beat around here. Things will be different, but I think it will be a good thing to get away from the normal, and truly find out who I am. Anyways, I have been looking at housing, I think as long as we get an apt with a balcony we will be fine. How big are they though?! We really need to e- mail our sponsor. Well, until we check more of our list. Good-bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment